Virotec’s suite of on-site treatment services can generate significant cost saving. On average our customers waste disposal costs have been reduced by in between 30% and 50%.
After on site treatment the quantity of waste sent for disposal substantially reduces or even better contaminated waste is converted into a benign waste that can be re-used on site or accepted at any general waste disposal facilities.
What Is On Site Treatment?
- using our mobile treatment plants (which are all licensed by DES to treat on site) or
- using larger and more varied equipment on a fixed project basis
- soil mixing and dosing
- reagent dosing into water bodies at prescribed continual and varying rates
- spill control for contaminant takeaway so as to reduce spoil
- microbe control
- aerators for aerobic treatments
- drum handlers and cement mixers to bind soil
- pug, ball and rod mills
- specialised mixing equipment
- all types of screens including retera screens
- filter presses of all sizes and types
- pumps and ancillaries – we can supply the power and piping
- mixing equipment; and
- any other specialised equipment